Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, August 12, 2010

priscillastyles MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #66


I just love these sketch challenges and I found an image that perfectly fitted this fabulous sketch! Although we don't celebrate Halloween in South Africa in such a big way at all, I used the pumpkins digistamp which was a freebie, and regrettably this was one of the ones from which I omitted to take the artist's details.

7 comments:

  1. Jen this is adorable. I love you touch of rhinestones. What a great image that looks perfect on the triangles. So super cute! Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is so, so cute and what a great take on the sketch this week. Your bling is awesome and your image so adorable. But, that sentiment is so unexpected. It really made me laugh. What a great job!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you can play along with us next week!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pam and Carol. Halloween is not really a popular celebration in South Africa, but the colours and images for the holiday are great to work with. I really appreciate your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Jenn - this is adorable! I love your take on this weeks MMSC! Fabulous warm colours and that gorgeous bling - you have nailed it! Love it! Thank you for playing along with Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we value your support and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW.....how cute! I just love Halloween cards. I wish you did know where this came from as I would love to have it too. Nice take on the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us @ Midnight Madness.

    Holly
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen!
    I saw this card over at the CDAC and think it is very cool! Love the little bats flying all over it and the image is supercute! Great take on the sketch!


    Thanks for joining Midnight Madess Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right-O I found out where the digi comes from - KLM designs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!