Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 8, 2010

ta-raaa .... FIRST CHALLENGE FOR PATTIE'S CREATIONS!!!!!


Pattie Gomez of Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog has just anounced the first Challenge, "Anything Goes". Now, how easy is that, to make ANYTHING with one of the oh-so-cute images featuring Pattieboop and her cat Allie.

Design Team ONE hosts this challenge, and they have made the most gorgeous projects as inspiration. Being the Lead Designer of Design Team TWO, I get to play along in this challenge ... YIPPEE ...!!!

The card I will enter for this challenge features Pattieboop as an Indian Princess, and I have coloured her in the yummy colour combination of brown and turquoise, fit for a princess. A feather, an eagle charm and stick-on butterly as embellishments, and the snakeskin embossed background paper complete my card.

Don't you just love the image??? The birthday card is perfect for a girl (of any age)!!!

Return here next week to see what I have created for the challenge hosted by Design Team TWO.

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jen! I love the color combo of brown and turquoise, so perfect for an American Indian princess. And, of course, your image coloring is super as always!

    ♥ Sandi
    Sandi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is just amazing! I love the way you colored Pattieboop and all the embellishments that you used.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice card Jen. I love the image and color combo you used and also your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful card.. i love the snake skin... and the feather.. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jen. Hmmm brown and turquoise, very yummy indeed. I love how you've coloured her dress, and the accents you've added are perfect.
    Thanks for joining in the Pattie's Creations challenge.
    Love Mel (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Jen!!! Thanks for joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous job with those perfect accents to compliment the great coloured Pattie's digi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card
    Regards
    Mayjasper

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!