Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 12, 2010

OVER THE MOON HAPPY - THAT'S ME TODAY!



I have been SO blessed with such good news today - I made the Design Team for Tammy's A Day for Daisies - my very favourite images! I love working with her gorgeous little images - I don't think anybody could make an un-pretty card with them. I get to display my DT badge on my blog here on the right, and you will be seeing many more of my ADFD creations, here on my blog and in the A Day For Daisies groups on CDAC, SSC and PCP.

Here is a card I made with the Christmas Angel called "Christmas Pixie 2". She and many many more fabulous images are available in her store here.


There is also a challenge blog called "The Flower Basket" that you can join, enter your ADFD creations, and perhaps win yourself some of Tammy's images too!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen, you do wonderful work. I am very excited for you. all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm so excited for you! I know how much you wanted this... and I know you'll do a great job! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jen. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats my friend, am so glad for you !!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoi jen wow fantastich zeg, ben gaan kijken en wat een geweldige digi's, nou jij gaat je goed vermaken allemaal groetjes christa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!