Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, January 12, 2011

COLOUR Q Challenge

It's me again with another NEW challenge site I was introduced to .. called Colour Q

There is a challenge on the go at the moment, where they call for the followin delicious colours to be used:






and for my entry into this challenge, I used an image from my favourite artist, Tammy, from A DAY FOR DAISIES. The image is called "Mumm Fairy" and I coloured her using my regular coloured pencils in a technique I developed myself, using OMS. Tammy's images are fabulous, and you will find this one and a great many more ones here in her shop HERE

A few sequins and beads have been sewn on (how could I NOT do that!) and I made the card according to the sketch challenge over at "The Outlawz"

Why not follow the links, and see what those challenges are all about ... and enter too?

Here is a list of handy links

Click here for the A Day for Daisies Store
Click here for the Challenge Blog
Click here to join A day for Daisies on CDAC
Click here to join A Day for Daisies on PCP
Click here to join A Day for Daisies on SSC

6 comments:

  1. How pretty your fairy is. I like the baubles for flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Thanks for playing with ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Jen! thanks for playing the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image and such a unique and pretty card! Thanks for playing at the colourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beads! How fun! Thanks for playing at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dimension you've added with the beads on this card! Such a sweet image, and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!