Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DIGITAMPS 4 JOY CAS CHALLENGE

I have an announcement .....

I am the new Co-ordinator for the Digistamps 4 Joy Design Team, and part of my duties will be to make the challengews exciting and rewarding, both for the Design Team and the entrants.

The new challenge that started today is a CAS challenge .... CLEAN AND SIMPLE... and this is the card that I have made for your inspiration ...



I have used the image "Geese Astray" from the Digistamp 4 Joy store HERE and printed the image and the sentiment directly on the card. I kept the embellishments to an absolute minimum: only a strip of coloured card with a stick-on border.

So as you can see - it's a matter of KISS - keep it simple sistah

Here are some handy links for you ..

The DS4J challenge blog ... click HERE
The DS4J image store where you will find tutorials and lots more : click HERE
The DS4J group on CDAC ... click HERE

I look forward to your comments on my creation here and your entry into the challenge so thaqt I can return the favour.

Remember K-I-S-S !!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jen and well done on being our co-ordinator
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Jen!! I am one of those that really struggles with this style!! Congrats on your position as Coordinator!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love your version of KISS! Congratulations on being Coordinator. I don't know how you keep goin' gal!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!