Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, March 31, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #97

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.


"YOUR CHOICE"




















  Enter one style or both this week.


Just have fun and come play with us :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



*Our MMSC97 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....








http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/The MMSC97 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$20 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
 











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



**Our March Monthly sponsor is....








http://www.lindystampgang.com/




 Click HERE to see this fantastic Month end Prize



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Here is this week's Sketch and my creation using it







My card features the images, Flying Birds and Floral Bead Flourishes Corner, available from the Priscillastyles store (see links below). I coloured the birds using my coloured pencils and OMS, and cut each one individually. Using foam doubled sided tape, I added them to the Foral Bead Flourishes Corner, which I beaded and added some flower sequins. The floral spray in the corner as the embellishment has some fluffy feathers, to add to the bird theme. The square gems (from my stash)and the white embossed background complete the sketch.

To link to the Priscillastyles store ... click HERE
To link to the Midnight Madness SKetch Challenge ... click
HERE

To join the Crafters Digital Art Centre ... click HERE

Happy crafting!

Love and Hugz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. OH I love how you cut the birds out and the swirl behind is just perfect. Love the pink touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen..I just found our MMSC97 post..forget what I said on your MMSC96 post. Another amazing card made by you and I am glad to see your computer and blog issues seem to be over. Thanks for everything dear.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jen! Love the splash of pink!
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!