Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, March 24, 2011

What did I do ..... LAST WEEK ON THE OUTLAWZ

The Outlawz Challenges is a really fun place to join in some challenges, a different one every day, and these are my creations for last week.....

MONDAY, 14 March
GREETING CARD CHALLENGE
"One for the Boys"
(image : Kenny K)



TUESDAY, 15 March
Colour Challenge



WEDNESDAY, 16 March
Sketch Challenge



THURSDAY, 17 March
Prismas and other mediums(anything but Copics)
Use green or go green



FRIDAY, 18 March
COPICS MARKERS ONLY
(One for MOM)
(image : A Day or Daisies)



SATURDAY'S Challenge is a scrapbooking layout, which I dont do ...

SUNDAY, 20 March
CAS CARD CHALLENGE

(include a monogram or a maximum of three letters)
(Image : Nana Vic's Digitals)


Would you like to join in the fun there too .... just click HERE!

5 comments:

  1. nou jen je bent goed bezig geweest wat een leuke en mooie kaarten.
    vind die jongen leuk en die farie.
    je inkleuren is prachtig.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl-you are mad talented!!!! I am a follower now : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love your beautiful cards! Just stopping in to say "hi"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girlfriend!! Look at you and your mad skills! I love them all!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- you are a busy girl! great job on all the challenges!

    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!