Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY DESIGN TEAM CALL


DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY, the company I design images for, (I am also the DT Co-ordinator) is having a Design Team call.

Our Challenge blog is HERE

Our Digistamps 4 Joy store is HERE


We are looking for crafters who love working with a diverse range of images and would like to be a part of our new Design Team.

We have challenges every fortnight and don't expect more than a DT project for each of these challenges, commenting on challenge entries, and posting your DT challenge card on your blog. The term is for three months, starting on 1 July 2011.

To apply, email the following information to jen@jencraft(dot)co(dot)za

Your name
Your blog link
A brief description about yourself
Links to three examples of your best work
Your preferred medium

We'd love to hear from you!

luv n huggz
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!