Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 29, 2011

I DISCOVERED A NEW ARTIST!

Well, I didn't discover her and I don't think she is new, but I discovered her digistamps, and she is new to me!

LIASTAMPZ


Lia Stampz, digital stamps



Lia has the quirkiest and funnest (is that a word?) images, and I was lucky enough to pick up one of her freebies called Millie. This is the card I made with her:


Isn't Millie so cute?!~ The sentiment is also a freebie from Liastampz.

Oh yes, I also want to let you know that Lia is having a DT call and you can find out more information HERE


Here are some useful links for you:

To join the Liastampz group on PCP, click HERE
To go to Lia's blog, click HERE
To go to Lia's Stamp Gallery, click HERE

So if you like offbeat, quirky and fun images to use for your creations, don 't hesitate to use some of those links!

PSST : There even a competition to win images there too!

luv n huggz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my links :)... and yes I'm kind of new... I am a graphic artist ...not really into crafting but my sister is. She pushed me into digi stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this!! The bg pp is so much fun and the sentiment had me cracking up - so typical teenager!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used that embossing folder. Please email so I have your info. Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!