Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 15, 2011

SHANNON'S SENTIMENTS BLOG HOP

First of all, I'd like to proudly announce (a little late cos I have been ill) that I am now a member of Shannon's Sentiments Design Team! I am immensely happy about this cos I love the images and the sentiments, and love creating with all of them.

Today we have a myriad of new releases, and to celebrate, we have a HOP and a new challenge.
Firstly, the HOP, if you have arrived here from Christy's blog, you are right where you should be!
If not, click HERE to go back to the beginning ... you'll miss out on some fabulous creations by the Design Team, if you don't!

Here is my card, using one of the fabulous new sentiments being released today:



I printed the image after recolouring it in MS Word, and cut it using my new Nellie's Choice Doily die, An added rose, a satin ribbon and three buttons complete the embellishments. The matting is a Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossed red metallihttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifc paper, on top of some pretty blue album paper.

My image and the wedding images below are available from Shannon's store HERE

Please leave a comment that you've been here, and then click HERE to hop to Tammylee's blog to see what she has for you!

Also we'd love you to join us for a chat: May 15th - 8pm - 10pm on the CDAC Group page HERE
and while you're there, we'd love it if you joined our group, if you aen't a member already!





luv n huggz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and creative wedding card! LOVE it! I am so glad to be working with you on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what an awesome creative card...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made this card with the bride & groom with the car!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!