Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 4, 2011

NettieG's Progressive Challenge - Part 3 "Once Upon a Paper Doll" Everyday wear

This round we have DeeCee and CeeCee in EveryDay wear.
They are such cute outfits - it looks as if they are on their way home from school.

Now remember you MUST use the featured image. If you took part in the previous round (PJs) you will have received your new image by now....

If you didn't take part in the last round, you can still join the challenge
by purchasing the image from Nettie G's store.

You have till 11:59 PM EST to link your project to our blog.

here is my card for your inspiration :

Post your project and we will send you the fourth image FREE.

To join this challenge, click HERE


luv n huggz
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen beautiful, you always know the right colors and elements to make your cards pop the WOW!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!