Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL!


This twisted easel card is made for two challenges:

THE OUTLAWZ, Monday's Greeting Card Challenge where we were asked to make a Back to School themed card

and

CATCH THE BUG, Bugaboo's weekly Challenge on their Catch the Bug blog, where we were asked to make a "Anything Goes" card.

There are fabulous prizes to be won for winning on both these challenges, and I love playing in these each week.

luv n huggz
Jen

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love how the colors pop right off the card and those fabulous crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jen! I love the bright colors against the black background...very striking. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Anything Goes challenge this week. Good luck in the prize drawing and I do hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I am going to have to get this image..Love it! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha how fun! I love this card Jen! :) Just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love the image & colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes Challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card....I love this Jen! Love the line layout and bold colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card totally rocks Jen!!! Love those crayons!!! And congrats on being August Biggest Fan - woooohooo for Bugaboo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!!! Great card. Thanks for being Bugaboo's biggest FAN!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!