Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 9, 2011

It's a new Challenge at Shelly's Images cos today's a TTT!

..... a Terrifically Thrilling Thursday, that is.

We Have A Fabulous Challenge For You, Today, And
Some Fabulous Eye Candy For Your Viewing Pleasure!

Our Challenge Theme For You, This Week Is......

Vacation Memories

And This Week's Featured Image Is Island Life:

and this is the card I made :


I edited the stamp to look like a postage stamp and coloured the image using copics. As embellishments I made a wire palm tree and added some seeds made into beads as the coconuts. A length of raffia tied around the card, seemed to just finish it off I think.

To check out this and many other fabulous images in Shelly's store, click HERE
To join Shelly's group on CDAC, click HERE
To visit Shelly's blog where you can find lots of new techniques, and view the fabulous inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies, click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen

2 comments:

  1. This is just an amazing project Jen. I truly love everything about it. Your coloring is fabulous and the colors for your papers and embellishments just truly coordinate so perfectly. Great work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ANYTHING to do with the beach and water. Your card is wonderful! Didn't see your Sat post for Bugaboo so will say here I love your idea of putting the 2 images together so now I'll add the idea to my collection of helpfuls.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!