Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 4, 2011

ANOTHER REASON TO CELEBRATE FRIDAYS - FREEBIE FRIDAYS AT "CATCH THE BUG"

Bugaboo Stamps' generous and superwoman, Jodie, the designer of the uber-cute images, has another freebie for you today on the Catch the Bug Blog!

And I'd like to add that we're only 4, yes that's FOUR, away from 1000 followers on the CATCH THE BUG BLOG!!! Isn't that great? If you're not a follower, please hop along there by clicking HERE and then becoming a follower, so that we can get to the magical 1000 TODAY!

Today's freebie image is "Male Nurse" and this is what I made with it! Isn't this just the perfect image for a get well card for a male?


As I want it to be a get well card for a male, I decided to go for straight lines and not too many embellishments. I coloured using Copics in shades of blue and highlighted with a white gel pen.

As usual, here are the handy links:

To go to the Catch the Bug blog where you will be able to find the links to the store, freebies, challenges, tutorials a and a host of other interesting spots, click HERE

To join the Bugaboo Group at CDAC, click HERE
To join the Catch the Bug Group on PCP, click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

I will enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Catz, Anything Goes #107
Poodles Parlour, "Let's hear it for the Boys"

6 comments:

  1. fab card,what a sweet image,great papers too
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fab image, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cute card! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card love the image thank you for playing along with us at the crafty catz
    lindyloo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jen thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiles! I love the image on this one.
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Poodles Parlour.
    Hugs Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!