Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 26, 2011

BUGABOO'S SILVER, BLACK AND BLING CHALLENGE AT "CATCH THE BUG"

Our challenge this week at "Catch the Bug" is a colour challenge, and you are challenged to use ....

SILVER, BLACK AND BLING

The Design Team has made some beautiful inspiration cards for you, and I'd like to show you mine here


I used a Bugaboo image from the Mini Set - Flowers and coloured it using my Copics and a white gel pen, and added some red rhinestones for the bling.

The backing paper is offcuts from my stash and the big juicy red rhinestone (from my stash) finishes off the card.

There are fabulous prizes offered for the lucky winners of the chall;enge, and if you'd like to have more information, please click HERE, to go to the Catch the Bug blog, from where you'll be able to link to challenges, tutorials and a lot of fabulous other things!

I look forward to seeing what you create for the challenge!

luyv n huggz
Jen
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
I'd like to enter this card into the following:
Hanna and Friends, Challenge #121, "Red and another colour"
Paper Craft Journey, "Anything Goes at PCJ"

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,love the image and your esign and papers are gorgeous...Thank you for you visit and lovely comment...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the bling x
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at papercrafting journey & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!