Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, November 17, 2011

A DAY FOR DAISIES - NOVEMBER CLUB KIT

I'd like to remind you that the November Club kit from A Day for Daisies is now available!

One of the sets in the kit is this fabulous one:


And this is s what I made:

Isn't this just the perfect image to highlight how thankful we should be for family and friends, and can show this to each other at Thanksgiving?

The other sets in the kits are just beautiful too, and you can see them by clicking HERE and if you'd like more details about the club, just click HERE

Of course, you don't need to be a member of the club to get your hands on the fabulous A DAY FOR DAISIES images, you can find them in the store HERE.

We'd love to see what you create with the A DAY FOR DAISIES images!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog, Challenge #54, "A Real Sweetie"
Shopping our Stash, Never been inked Challenge
Freshly Brewed Challenges, Challenge #73, I am Thankful"
Pixie Cottage Challenges, Challenge #96, "Family Thankfulness"
The Sisterhood of Crafters, "Giving Thanks"

9 comments:

  1. Awe ... this is so adorable Jen! Love your design and the sentiment is perfect!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood 'Give Thanks' challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and what a wonderful "thanks" card. We appreciate you joining us on Pixie Cottage this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of colors. Thanks for playing along with the Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with the wonderful image and the perfect sentiment!! So glad you shared with us at The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. The paper that you used are beautiful and the family on the stamp is very wonderful.
    Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jen - stunning card - I would love to receive it. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! What a wonderful Thankful card! Great design. Thanks for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage!
    Denise
    PC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work on this Jen, amazing coloring and fabulous papers! Need to remember to pick up my Club Set, so cute:) Thanks so much for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen! This is such a sweet card! I love your sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "I am Thankful" challenge!
    Warm hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!