Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A NEW CHRISTMAS RELEASE AT BUGABOO STAMPS!

The awesomely talented Jodi has been at it again! - Another new set of images at Bugaboo stamps - this time Christmas words, and here is my card:


I printed the image on watercolour paper, colored using Copics and a white gel pen, and then did a handbeaded border with dangly bits made from the beads from my belly dancing costume making stash.

This is not the only new release (Christmas words) - there are some beautiful ones in the store here and if you pop iover to the Catch the Bug blog here, you'll be able to see my fellow dt's creations using them.

Love n Huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURB AN
SOUTH AFRICA

I hope you like it, and that you'll leave me a comment.

luv n huggz
Jen

I would like to add this card to the following challenge :
Stampfairy, Glitter Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Without looking who did this card, I said this looks like Jen. Hahah...I was right! Got a little belly jelly dancing going on ....so LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Jen! I love those dangling beads and the non-traditional colors! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love all of the sparkle...and those beads...and those colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!