Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 1, 2012

STELLA SAY SKETCH! - A NEW BUGABOO CHALLENGE AT "CATCH THE BUG" BLOG


 To kick off the new year, I would like to introduce you to our new Bugaboo Bi-Weekly Sketch Challenge at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.


And the cool thing today??  Our Bugaboo Team gets to play with a few of the gals on the Shelly's Images Design Team, who is sponsoring today's Stella Says Sketch Challenge!


 And this is the sketch for today: 











This is how I interpreted the sketch:



The rules are simple: Create a Project based on Stella's Sketch above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug by 1/15/12 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for FOUR digi prize packs - seven (7) Bugaboo Stamps Images (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4) Bugaboo Stamps Images, or two (2) Bugaboo Stamps Images using any image AND one winner will also win a $9 gift certificate to the Shelly's Images Store!

Now isn't that a good reason to get b ack into crafting mode, after the festivities of Christmas and the New Year?

I can't wait to see your entries!

Oh, and before I go, I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle, #3, "Anything Goes"
Delicious Doodles Challenge, "Anything Goes"
Hiding in my Craftroom Challenge, #27, "Freestyle"


luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR ....  (I can't work out which 'hat' I am wearing for this post today!)
- Bugaboo Stamps
and
- SHELLY'S IMAGES
Durban, South Africa

5 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS Jen! Love the added labels to each -- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this made me LOL...haaa! I LOVE this! Such a cute twist to the sketch, too.....thanks for popping it into our challenge at Card Crafter's Circle....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen: what a fab creation! I love the colours ... let them lament, I say! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUV the card and the sentiment! Your done such a nice job show-casing the three panels. Thank you for entering your little card at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly fantastic! Love how you pieced your images and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!