Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, March 12, 2012

CREATIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES AT THE OUTLAWZ






The current round's freebies for the Creative Freebie Challenges at The Outlawz are just beautiful!
The first one is an image called Vase of Roses, beautifully drawn by the talented Anne Fenton, and this is what I made with it:


UPDATE :  This card was featured in The Outlawz Gallery for this week - I am certainly proud to display this badge >>>>>>>>






I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN 
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is just stunning really love the pretty flowers you have added.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card, I love the colours and that floral image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent combination of elements to this card, very classy, thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the yellow and green! Thanks so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!