Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, March 23, 2012

A NEW CHALLENGE AT JELLYPARK - WHAT'S THE WEATHER?

The new challenge at JellyPark  has such a fun theme this time:

WHAT'S THE WEATHER?

And with the hot humid summer we're having in Durban, I couldn't resist making a chilly winter card :



This delightful image is called "Snowball Girl" and is available in the online store HERE.  I used my alcohol markers to colour her, and some twinkles added for sparkle.  The DP is Bo Bunny and the snowflake chippies are from my stash!



But before you go, let me tell you about today's new releases at JellyPark :



 
 

I would like to add my creation to the following challenges :
 

luv'n huggz
Jen leeflang
Durban
South Africa






1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore your card, Jen! it's getting a bit too warm here a bit too early and we didn't have near enough snow for me this winter, so I am going to look at your wonderful card and pretend that it's a lovely 10* outside with 3' of snow on the ground! grins!

    thank you so much for all you have done for the Jellypark DT this term! you are such a special person who brings a unique quality to the team that will certainly be missed.

    you know I'll be seeing you around bloggyland still though. :)

    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!