Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS' 'CATCH THE BUG' BLOG'

Bugaboo Stamps is welcoming Spring with busy, beautiful, blooming birdhouses, this week's new release on sale now in the store

Here is my card with one of the new releases:



 Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
Soth Africa

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE! The coloring on your bird house is fantastic! I love the little charm too. Love your beautiful card :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday and Karen's Doodles.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! love the ladybugs :) Sarah
    Spotted it over at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely. I love the colors and great embossing


    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little image and beautiful incorporated into the design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the charm you used. Thank you for joining us at Karens Doodles and good luck!
    Margret

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 103)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Your colouring is just fabulous and I love that little bug charm.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colouring and cute bug! Thanks for joining us at TSG.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!