Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 26, 2012

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES

Welcome back to another TTT challenge.  
Today's challenge is:
HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?
using
PASTELS, KRAFT and FLOWERS.
Our FEATURED Shelly's image today is:
and it can be purchased TODAY ONLY at a REDUCED PRICE in the Shelly's Images store.
Here is my card I made with the honeybee image featured today:

Now it's your turn!  We look forward to seeing your creations!
We only have a few simple rules and you can find them in our sidebar!  The most important rule is that you HAVE FUN!!!
Thanks for joining us!
Use Pastels, Kraft and Flowers on your creation and link to the challenge HERE

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Jan, wouldn't have thought of a newspaper background, I notice it's burnt around the edges? fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Faith - the 'burnt' effect is achieved through tearing and inking

      Delete
  2. That is really nice. I love it. How did you get that twinkle very nice.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kate - the wings are Glossy Accents with powdered glitter sprinkled on before it dries and the little twinkle 'X" is digitally added

      Delete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!