Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 22, 2012

BUGABOO'S FREEBIE FRIDAY

This week's Freebie Friday image at  Bugaboo Stamps is Toppers | Elephant
You can download it for free all week long (and purchase the rest of our new images) in the Bugaboo Stamps store.

This is my card with the cute elephant :


To put my card together, I used MS Word (Insert Shapes) to create a tag behind my elephant image, and then printed it out onto polka dot DP.  Alcohol markers were used to shade the image and the tag and after 'fussing' cutting it out, I pasted it onto the pink floral DP.  A black satin ribbon and the green polka dot 'card candi' were added as embellishments.  The sentiment is a stick on.

CLICK HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog to see the other fabulous DT creations using this image - you will be SOOOOO inspired!  I guarantee it!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - sweet elephant! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card jan ,love that cute elephant .
    thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one cute elephant thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop, hugs Karen L

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!