Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 30, 2012

SEWING SEEDS OF LOVE AND THANKS

I have just added my last post as a Guest on the Inky Impressions Design Team on the Inky Impressions Blog HERE. I have had a great time being here, and it got me playing with my inks again, and I was reminded what fun that can be, especially if they are being used on the fabulous Inky Impressions rubber stamps.

I leave you with this little saying to ponder on ...
My mind is a garden.
My thoughts are the seed.
My harvest will be either flower or weed.
Mel Weldon

and this little card that features "Gardening Lili", a fabulous rubber stamp available in the store HERE
The image, after being coloured using a variety of alcohol markers, was fussy cut and pasted onto a scalloped oval diecut. I sewed on some sequins and beads and attached it to an offcut of  DP. A length of velvet ribbon, a velvet bow and a three layer flower were added as embellishments.

Here is a better look at the cute Gardening Lili:

I have thoroughly enjoyed my GDT term here at Inky Impressions and am amazed at the wonderful quality of the rubber stamps. So much so that I highly recommend that you visit the store where you will find a delightful selection of rubber stamps, as well as a whole lot more to enhance your papercrafting fun!
 
Thanks once again to all the lovely Design team as well as the followers of Inky Impressions for leaving such wonderful comments on my Inky Impressions projects.
 
I would like to add this card to the following challenges :

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
(Durban, South Africa)
GUEST DESIGNER
INKY IMPRESSIONS

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation once again, Jen. Don't know where you find the time to post a new card (and some times two) each day! You are one busy and organised gal.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen, lovely card and so beautifully colourd, great work!

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jen what a gorgeous card, love the image and great colors. Thank you joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude and ATC's this fortnight. Abbie (http://www.facebook.com/groups/179796325483721/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Vibrant color palette this is just adorable.
    We would like to thank you for Entering Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! So pretty. Great colors and super image! You did a fab job on your coloring! Happy you played along at CC&CC! Come back again soon! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!