Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 2, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: YAY!

One of the new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy today is the image I drew for the store, called THREE DUTCH GIRLS:


 I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

To construct my card I used the following:

blue and white printed DP (to imitate the Delft pattern)
black CS mat for the image that had the corners rounded with a corner rounder punch
spray of flowers
red gems
red satin ribbon bow

This is not the only new release in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today.  You can see all the others and fabulous creations by some of the Design Team who have used the new release images, by clicking HERE.

Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness
    Beautiful card and fabulous image .Love it .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .


    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image! love it!
    Thanks for playing with us @ 2 Sisters.
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabby image, I like it a lot!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cute little girls - such a pretty card - thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love that image(clever you) and the colouring thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs this week
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh! They are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps! We hope you come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. this card is just so lovely, I love the main image and all the embellishments. Thanks so much for your multiple entries, keep them coming :) :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along till 30th September 2012

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!