Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 23, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : NEW RELEASES : LITTLE SAILOR SUIT



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of them is an image I drew for the store called 'LITTLE SAILOR SUIT' and here is the card I made to share with you:

 
The image is coloured using using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the image:



To construct the card I used the following supplies:

- two different DP's
- die cut embellished with sequins and beads sewn on
- a double satin and satin/organza bow with a little metal charm 
- three buttons
- 1 brad
 
If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

8 comments:

  1. ....what a superb card and so very cute love that image perfect ...fabulous work thanks for joining in with us at Crafty catz hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, fab image, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, this is so cute, a very sweet card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, Such a fabulous baby card! Love the little sailor suit. Thanks for sharing this in our Metal challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable sweet card. Love your coloring.
    Thanks for joinign us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And an adorable boy card as well! Love it! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring of this lovely little sailor suit. Your card looks great also! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!