Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 28, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: 28 OCTOBER :: 'MINNIE-ME MOUSE'



There is another fabulous mixed bag of new releases at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today – and the image I’d like to introduce to you is called is one that I drew for the store, called "MINNIE-ME MOUSE'

Here is the image on a card:



I used alcohol markers(Copic, Spectrum Noir and Letraset Pantone) to colour the image and then a white gel pen to highlight.  Here’s a closer look:


Other items from my stash to make up this card are:
white CS card base
red CS mat
black/red polka dot DP
white CS diecut with sewn on red sequins & beads
spray of flowers
stickpin,
red satin ribbon and bow




luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Thanks for playing in our Challenge this week at Card Crafters Circle. Love all your layers,flowers,ribbon and the card colour combination, wonderful "Off to the Races" card!!!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jen, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, Jen, I LOVE this! Fab image and great coloring and the color combo is rich and luscious! The embellies are gorgeous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is fabulous, such a great image and I love the colours and wonderful detailing

    Thank your for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, such a brill image and your polka dots look fab! Thanks for joining in with us at AGOAC this fortnight :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation, Jen! I love the bold colour combo, and spots are always seen at our Melbourne races! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very vibrant, love the dots. thanks for sharing your work with us at CMM.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!