Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 9, 2012

THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR CHALLENGE #38

September - October Issue of Through The Craft Room Door online magazine has 90 + pages of fun tutorials, loads of inspirations and a total of 19 free digi's.Yep, there are 19 free digital images located in  the "Subscribers Only Area"  PLUS, you have access to all of the previous issues! 


ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #38


Here is my card for your inspiration:


The image featured on my card is "Knight" from Jelly Park available in their Etsy Store HERE.  It's coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better look at the image:

Other supplies used to construct my card:

white card base
offcuts of fleur de lis DP
metallic silver diecut from mariannes creatables
silver stick on gems
a large fleur de lis cut using a die and matted onto a silver CS diecut
silver cord
a metal charm of a little sword:

I hope my  creation has got your creative juices flowing and look forward to seeing what you will have in store for us this week!

No more than 2 projects allowed for each challenge per person.

Your projects must be entered into Inlinkz 
The winner will be chosen by Random.org
No back linking allowed

is your link to the challenge

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

3 comments:

  1. I know I already told you how fabulous I think this card is, but I thought I'd stop in and remind you--that you created a fantastic card with all the wonderful details and coloring! LOVE it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een erg leuke stoere kaart!!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij Marianne Design Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    laurence Dt

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!