Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 1, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: 'TAP DANCING TAMMY'

Another of my drawings available in the Digistamps 4 Joy from today is called TAP DANCING TAMMY.

Here is a window card I made using the image:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and added some Stickles:


The outside of the card has a window through which you see the image that has been mounted on the inside of the card.  The outside is covered with little punched flowers with Stickles added for some bling:


This is what the inside of the card looks like:


 The other items from my stash to make this card were:

white CS card base
stick on sentiment
flourishes
punched flowers
stuck on sequins 
Click HERE to link to the Digistamps 4 Joy store to see the other new releases in the store.
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:  
 





8 comments:

  1. Sucha a fun, colorful card! Love how you've arranged all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's another beautiful image, Jen, and, again, fabulous coloring & sparkle! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card & such fantastic colouring, love it! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I look at one of your creations, my first thought is "WOW" I wish I could be a little birdie sitting on your shoulder while you color (this image is so stunning) and create (the window and flowers are truly inspired). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jen! She is awesome! I love the color purple, and all her bling, but those flowers.......holy moly are those great! Super card!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tap Dancing Tammy is adorable! Love the shading and coloring, especially around her glittered skirt, making it look transparent. The spray of flowers across the card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jen. Love how you've coloured this image and all the lovely added glitter. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, I love the image and colouring, and the flowers look just gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’S and cards with Attitude..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!