Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, January 14, 2013

A NEW NANA VIC'S CHALLENGE

Lady Anne is hosting the Nana Vic's challenges, and this is where you find them.

I have the honour of being on the Design Team, and this is my card to inspire you:


Isn't that a fabulous image.  It's called "Tree of Life" and the sentiment is part of the Tree of Life set, that you can by from Nana Vic's store HERE.


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen - here is a better look at the image:




luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. oooh I love this!! What a great idea to spilt the photos like that! Very cool and I love your sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week! Good Luck!
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely stunning xx thank you for joining us at glitternsparkle Sam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love this stamp and your beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh Jen, you are a crafting machine. I had to scroll through so many beautiful cards to find this one. I adore seeing your sentiment with this digi as it's perfect and the words themselves are so inspirational. You've done an other amazing job of the colouring of the digi, the tones in the trunk and branches through to the wonderful blends of the apples. Thanks Jen for creating this card for my challenge at Lady Anne's and for sharing your talent with others. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, great image and colouring, awesome sentiment, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox,blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!