Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, January 16, 2013

TUESDAY'S COLOUR CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

The colours specified over at The Outlawz Colour Challenge are:


and this is my interpretation:


I started off with a creamy white CS diecut which I pasted onto a square of white CS with punched corners.
using green sewing cotton and a needle, I used the punched holes of the diecut as my spirelli markers, and added the faux Spirellli technique.

a spray of roses, some sewn on beads and some butterflies are the embellishments.  I used an organza ribbon and a stick on sentiment.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,gorgeous design and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love all the beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for entering our challenge...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a beautiful card, love all the textures on it. Thanks for playing along at Card A Day Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Monthly 'Die Cuts and Flowers' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the idea of adding beads and will have to give that a try. Thanks for joining us at Card A Day Blog.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi aww i love your card anyone would be so happy to receive this! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month we hope you will join us again!

    Lots of love Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!