Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 30, 2013

AN 'ABC' CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG

Welcome back to another inspiration post for you - and an invitation to take up the challenge over at Bugaboo's CATCH THE BUG blog.

Today we're challenging you with a project using your ABC - no, not the one you learned at school, but  Recipe Challenge:  

ABC - Anything You Choose, Bling & Cardstock

and this is how I interpreted it :



The image featured on my card is called "Block - for you from me flower" an image I simply LOVE as it is of one of my very favourite flowers, the hydrangea.  The image is coloured using alcohol markers, and some Stickles:




So, for my ABC ...


A : anything you choose ... I chose the butterfly diecuts and a yellow organza ribbon and bow
B : bling - lots of shiny gems on my card  
C : cardstock ... I used lilac, white, lavender, and green CS on my card.

Now do you see how easy it is?  Just by entering you could win some of the fabulous Bugaboo images from the Bugaboo store.

Click here to link to the Catch the Bug Challenge blog, where you will find the inlinkz, as well as some of my talented Dteamies' projects interpreting this recipe.

Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

12 comments:

  1. I LOve your Hydrangea what FAbulous colours too.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us at
    Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...gorgeous layout image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Jen! I love your shading in the flower centers, and whoa! That's a lot of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring card, lovely work, thanks for joining us at CC&CC. Good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous spring card to share with us at Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge! Yes, that image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Love your layout and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love the design and the image is so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft challenge this week, hope to see you again. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the design and coloring on this creation Jen! Awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Easter/Spring’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, and a great Bugaboo image! NO wonder you like it so much! So happy to have you join us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful. Love the colours and how you coloured in those leaves. Top knot!


    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL ... Me again with my SI hat on!
    LOVE this creation Jen and of course the purple/green color combo is one of my all time favorites! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Design Team
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the purple/green combo, nice! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!