Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, March 24, 2013

ANYTHING GOES this week at 613 AVENUE CREATE!

Don't you just love an ANYTHING GOES challenge!!!  
I know I do, and this week at 613 AVENUE CREATE, just by entering your project, you could win a fabulous prize from the sponsor, 
RICK ST DENNIS!

We, as the DT, were given some of the sponsor's images to use on our inspiration projects, and here is mine:


The RICK ST DENNIS image featured on my card is called "Lady of the Roses", and I have used alcohol markers to colour it.


Here is an explanation of what I used on my card:


I can't wait to see what YOU create for our challenge!


luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the design and gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and beautiful card! Love the colros and the rich details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love, love how you used your flowers. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen!
    Your card is so beautiful! I love every awesome detail you've added here....thanks so much for joining us this week @ ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation, love the eye shadow. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring - fantastic embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image - such a gorgeous card!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the image. I've got the same stamp and just love it :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Hugs Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card and coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much! I am also thrilled that you are liking Rick's images.
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for playing in our spring colours challenge at CMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have made a wonderful Rick St Dennis card here. Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “Spring colours” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!