Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, March 1, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG


It's Freebie Friday and bugaboo Stamps has a cute, cuddly, lucky and adorable Theordore St. Patricks Day Bear!
Yep, you certainly have gotten LUCKY today!

Here is my card using the freebie:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and cut it out with a circular die.



Now, here's a thing ... I live in South Africa ... not too many Irishmen around, and certainly not enough to justify the stores selling St Patrick's Day goodies.  I did come across a HUGE Irish banner but that was not use on cards ... and certainly nothing around Shamrocks, well not in Durban anyway. 

So a girl's gotta make a plan, and using four green heart shaped die cuts was the closest I could get to a shamrock.  But look, it works!!! ........     ......  well I think it does.

Click HERE to link to the CATCH THE BUG blog where you will find the directions to the download for the freebie!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable--love the image, coloring, design, & your fab created shamrock! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!