Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tuesday's Colour Challenge at The Outlawz

Tuesday's Colour Challenge at The Outlawz is to use these colours (and to make it fruity):


Here is my card: 


The Bugaboo images featured on my card are :

and

Here is a closer look at the image:


i attempted something new on this card:

Instead of using Glossy Accents, I used clear crafter's glue on the sunglasses and the jug, and yes, they DO look like they have been coated with Glossy Accents. 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



365 CARDS, DAY 87, SO STICKY (I used clear glue instead of Glossy Accents on the sunglasses and jug)





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesome, Jen! Gorgeous colorng job, and what a wonderful sentiment! I second that notion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Jen! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!