Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 29, 2013

ANYTHING BUT A CRD MONDAY AT BUGABOO

Now is about the time that wedding bells begin ringing for the season and I have created this wedding table decor idea as my Anything But a Card project today!


I used the image called  Wedding Bells from the Bugaboo store and printed it out twice so that I could make a double sided project, visible from all sides of a round table.  The sentiment was printed in the round (as WordArt in MS Word).  I used a round die to cut them out and pasted them either side of a red CS doily diecut.

My apologies that it doesn't look round - that is as a result of the distortion of the glass jar it is in.

I suspended it from the inside of the lid, and added some stones in the bottom of the jar.  

I think this project could work very well for other occasions too, with a tealight candle at the top.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!