Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, May 23, 2013

OLDIE BUT GOODIE DAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

Oldie but Goodie Day  on the Catch the Bug blog is such fun because we at Bugaboo Stamps get to create with our favourite oldies.

Today's share is a card for Father's Day, for whih I have used Bugaboo Stamps' GUY - SUPER.  Is/was your dad your Superhero?  I am certain most girls think so! (I know my dad was ... cos he could see through walls, could see behind him, and knew exactly what I was doing in my bedroom while he was in the lounge - how did he do that!!!??? LOL! And now that he is in Heaven his superpowers have not faded as he is still looking out for me and he is with me every day ... just wish I could give you a great big hug again, Dad!)

Here's my card:


The image is coloured using my Copics and a white gel pen :

I kept the card clean and simple, as I wanted the fabulous image to speak for itself, without having to vie for attention with patterned papers and embellishments.  

the sentiment was created in MS Word and I added a red CS card mat and stick on gel stars for impact.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:








3 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! Thanks so much for stopping by to share this with us this week.
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Father's Day card! Love your use of primary colors and the story behind your card. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Love the image!! What a great card!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves to Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!