Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, May 1, 2013

TUESDAY'S COLOUR CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ, but ......

OOPS!

I forgot the button!!!

This is the colour palette we got to play with:


So here is my card using the colours, but without the button:


The image featured on my card is called Kendall  from the Marika Collins collection at Whimsy Stamps.  I coloured this sassy lass (I love her attitude) using my alcohol markers, a white gel pen and some Stickles.


I used the following from my stash :

white CS base card
printed DP
pink satin ribbon and bow
stick on gems
organza/bead flowers
paper flowers
green sequin and bead as the decoration on her bangle.

I'd like to add my card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining at A & T Emerald Faeries: Ribbon
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie. Great image. Love the gems and flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Jen! Love your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Jen! Love the coloring on her hair. You're right -- she has great attitude. :-D Wonderful use of the colors, with or without the button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful ... great job!
    Thank you for sharing it with us in BearlyMineChallenge this week.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh she is so sassy. Great image beautifully coloured and designed. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!