Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS - NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

It's Tuesday and I am here to show you the latest New Release from the Bugaboo Stamps store.  This one is called 


hot air balloon dragon
This is my multifold card for a boy made with the image:





I used Copics for the colouring, and a white gel pen for the highlights:



To make up my card I used the following from my stash:

white CS card base
blue CS for the matting
three different blue/white DP's
sewn on bead embroidery flourish
sequins
flowers
gems

You can find all of this month’s Bugaboo Stamps new releases here

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


6 comments:

  1. Darling card, fun image and beautiful coloring. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card, loving your color choice, and such a cute image. Thank you for joining our very first challenge at fitztown.
    http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    crafty hugs Julie Ann x
    http://handcraftedbycharliesnanny.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card ,love the cute dragon and cool card shape
    thanks for joini9ng us at MIM and goos luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is incredible in blue, Jen! I never think to color my dragons anything but green.....this is great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is adorable! What a cute card, the colors are great. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!