Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 1, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI IN JAPAN

It’s the weekend, and once again it’s time to share with you three more digistamps (made from my drawings) that are now available in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

As usual, there is a new Misteri – and this one is called 

Misteri in Japan



I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen, and here is a closer look:



From my stash, I used the following to create my card:

white CS base card
black CS card mat
pink satin ribbon and bow
spray of flowers
sewn on sequins and beads
peel off sentiment - Copics coloured to match the colour palette of card
two stick pins (self made)


Click HERE to see the other new images in the store.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jen

    A gorgeous card... love the fabulous oriental image and perfect design. Your colouring is wonderful!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking card Jen, love how you've coloured the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Here Come The Girls challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely colouring and image, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is this! Love the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with dragonflies for our latest challenge - One for the Girls! Susan (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the gel pen accents on your beautiful coloring! Just a friendly reminder you must be a follower of Crafting With Dragonflies to be eligible to win a prize/top 3, etc. I just want to make sure no one misses out. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks barb - I tried to become a follower when I linked my card to the challenge but i got an error message about the page not being available. I have just tried again and I get the same error message. I will withdraw from your challenge if need be.

      Delete
  7. Really great card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love your colouring and the floral arrangements and pins are beautiful, thank you for joining in with Happy Campers challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!