Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 27, 2013

A PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Today's challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog is a PHOTO INSPIRATION challenge, and this is the photograph:

clip_image001 

and here is how I interpreted it:

The Bugaboo images featured on my card are  Beach Baby 2 and Beach Border

I mered the two png versions of the images and used Copics to colour:

I added Glossy Accents to the sunglasses and water droplets.

To construct my card I used the following from my stash:

white CS base card
two colours of blue CS mats
silver cord
silver edged sticker embellishment

Click HERE to link to the challege blog to get all the details and see my fellow DT members' awesome interpretation of the photograph.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, great image, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!