Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, August 23, 2013

BUGABOO'S HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY

Did you know that Wednesday, 21 August was Senior Citizen's Day?
 
Over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog we celebrate a wacky holiday and I really meant to post this monochromatic card on Wednesday, but I have had no internet connection - and yay - I am now back online!
 
 
My card features two merged Bugaboo images called
and I used a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir for the colouring:
 
To make up my card, I used the following from my stash:
 
black CS card base
polka dot DP
black CS card mats
Stickles on the balloons
 
 
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
 
I would like to add my card to the following challenges
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back in cyber space Jen. Love this card. The images are perfect and of course with your magical touch it turns to WOW. Thanks for sharing it with us for our malr challenges over at Crafting with Dragonflies. Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I do love Old Fart - she is such a great stamp to have on hand for some of my older friends! I might now need to invest in Gus too! So clever, your merge. Your mono colour scheme is super too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge of a male card/Fathers Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun one! Thanks for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge this week! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bugaboo! And Gus & Stella are my absolute favorites! Your card is soooo adorable! Love the monochromatic scheme. Thanx for playing along with us at A.R.T. for our Anything Goes challenge. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and funny!! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card really made me laugh. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our male card/father's day challenge! Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful image and love the monochromatic use of it. What an unexpected surprise! Thanks for submitting it to the "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR this week.

    Trudy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and sentiment, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!