Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 25, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: KISS THE COOK APRON

The new releases today at Digistamps 4 Joy include this image, one of my own drawings, called
 KISS THE COOK APRON
I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen :
 
 
(TIP : to obtain a 'woven fabric' feel to your colouring, use the broad/blunt tip of your alcohol marker, and lay the colour down in stripes, in right angles to each other)
To make up my card I used the following from my stash :
 
white CS base card
lime green CS card mat
white die cut embellished with sewn on sequins and beads and a peel off sentiment
gems
Click HERE to view the other exciting new images.
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
 

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and fun creation Jan. Thank you for sharing your project with us at PCJ.
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love all of your sparkly-embellies! Thanks for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper and apron .
    Thanks for sharing lovely card on Card Crafters Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun and yummy card! I love the background paper and your apron has that small town country kitchen feel! Wonderful composition and, of course, perfect execution! We are delighted that you dropped this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We always enjoy your visits.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image design !! Love the colors and the bling ! Thank you for joining us at Pile it On Challenges !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! I love that apron. Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card - great image and love the bling.
    Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, really fun and love the colors.
    Thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow fabulous image!!! Love the layout of your card.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!