Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 3, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MINI MISTERI WITH (APPLE) BASKET

One of the new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store this weekend another of my Misteri drawings, and this one is called

MINI MISTERI WITH BASKET


Once I had printed the image onto cream coloured textured cardstock, I used Copics and a white gel pen for the colouring 


To make up my card I used the following from my hoarded stash …

white CS base card
two shades of blue CS mats
heart print DP
gems
satin ribbon and bow
buutterfly embellishment
layered flower with pearl centre
the sentiment "CUTIE" is made using diecuts


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Loving your mini misteri. A must have for my Misteri collection. Its an honour to know the Misteri designer.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling card! AWESOME job!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah your image just makes me smile. I love how you colored her and the way you used your bling. Wonderful inspiration! We are sure glad that you shared it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

    Tamie
    4CCC - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another one these are wonderful! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the sentiment! Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Bingo Challenge, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable card! Love the cute image! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    GD Gerda.
    Http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!