Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 11, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: MISTERI'S MOM - PADDLING

The weekend has rolled around again, and it’s time to shares some new images in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.

Misteri's mom (one of my own drawings) has made her appearance, and and she loves the beach and getting her feet wet.  This image is called

MISTERI'S MOM - PADDLING


I have coloured with copics and a white gel pen:


 
To complete my card I have used the following from my stash :


white  CS base card
red CS card mats
red CS rectangular scalloped die cut
beach hut themed DP
ocean creatures themed DP
sentiment -computer generated
The embellishments are a shop bought circular sun sticker and glass pebbles behind which I stuck some cuts from one of the DP's:


I think they resemble water droplets!

This image is also available as a pre-coloured version in the store:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

14 comments:

  1. very fun card- I feel like I am dipping my toes in the water along with your creation! Love the glass pebbles-- nice embellishment! Thanks for playing with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sentiment. Let's all take a chance and get out of our boats!

    Come and see what I've done lately.
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogslpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love that backing paper too. Very cool. thanks for joining the fun at Drunken Stampers.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous! Thanks for joining Simply Create Too: Photo Inspirations
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool sentiment and those glass pebbles are such a neat idea!

    Thank you so much for entering Simply Create Too’s challenge! I hope you will play again in the upcoming challenges!
    Cornelia – Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool vacation card and I like what you did with the clear stickers. Thank you so much for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the challenge and if you haven't already entered be sure and check out the bonus challenge.
    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great drawing! She's a great stamp and I love your pebble embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your drawing and beach hut paper are perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card, Thanks for sharing at ACR
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card..love the image and the saying. Thanks for joining us at drunken stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love the layout....thanks so much for joining us at Creative Moments Challenge
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love the glass pebbles. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes Challenge! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card! I love that you added the glass pebbles and backed them with PP! Thank you for playing along at Quick Quotes this month!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!