Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 7, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI - AFRICAN QUEEN




What fun it is to introduce to you new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store each week!



This week, another of my own drawings called

MISTERI - AFRICAN QUEEN



and here is my card to share with you :







I used a combination of Copics and my new Graph'It markers to colour the image:








I used a Let's Scrap sketch to design the layout of my card, and it will be my Day 12 contribution for the September LOAD challenge.



The following were used for this card:

white CS card base

black CS card mat

assorted offcuts of black and white DP

scalloped rectangle die to cut out the image
African glass beads that I strung by hand and sewed onto the card
peel-off sentiment



luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang 

 DURBAN

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the bright colors. Love her long eye lashes. Darling drawings you are a wonderful artist. I like the added beading. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments or our any sentiment challenge.

    Billie A
    http://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card and i totally love the Image

    thank you for joining us at

    4 Krafty Girlz

    kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super cute image! I love how well the image pops against the background papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!