Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 1, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI- MY UNIFORM

It's time to share with you another of my drawings of Misteri - now available in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.  This one is called

MISTERI - My Uniform

Here is my card, using the image :

I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen:

My card is made according to the Lets Scrap sketch 4-30-11 and this will be my Day 2 contribution for the LOAD challenge.

To make up my card I used the following :

white CS base card
turquoise CS card mats
map themed DP
punched borders
off cuts of DP for the bunting
punched flower with sentiment centre

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

 

6 comments:

  1. Great coloring on this fun image. Thanks for linking your card up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have snuck your map into the background of this wonderful card! Thanks for being Soartful with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment (The map wasn't an afterthought so that my card would fit into your challenge - it was the starting point for my card - I used it as the colouring inspiration and it was chosen because it fit into the theme of the image - a tour guide)

      Delete
  3. LOVING THIS, THE COLOURS JUST POP.. THANKS FOR PLAYING AT LOC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Jen, Beautiful card and knowing you drew the image is even more important and precious. I love this card and so glad for you and being able to draw such wonderful images. I've seen quite a few and love them. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our any sentiment challenge.

    Billie - http://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Your coloring is amazing, thanks for joining us at LOC for our girlie challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!