Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, September 16, 2013

QINAAHANA ARTS & CRAFTS BLOG - 100 FOLLOWERS CELEBRATION! GIVEAWAY

My online friend who is one of the MOST wonderfully talented crafters I know, Asmah Zainal Abidin has reached and passed the mgical number of 100 followers on her blog, and to celebrate, she is generously sharing her talents with us all.

Photo: All yours from yours truly if you're the lucky ones :) Check this link http://www.qinaahanaartsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2013/09/qinaahana-giveaway.html for details! 

This could be yours!! (I hope it's mine - LOL!)

And here's how:

Link to. her blog - you will find it HERE - and check out the details of how to enter!

There's a little surprise added there too!

While you're there, feast your eyes on some more of Asmah's talent - you will find gorgeous layouts and cards and then some ...... and leave a little love for my friend too.

Good luck!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!