Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 15, 2013

WELCOMING SPRING AT THE OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE

The CAS challenge over at The Outlawz today is to welcome Spring (in the Southern Hemisphere) by created a CAS card with flowers...  and here is my card (I cannot enter the challenge as I am on the DT) but I do like to play along:


No coloured imge on my card this time, but I did use copics so shade a dark shadow behind the ribbon to give it a little more definition.

To create my card i embroidered lilac 2mm seed beads directly onto the caardstock,  I little length of raffia was added:


The base card is woodgain DP and I added lilac and white satin ribbon to finish off the card.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



 
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS cards Jen! Great use of beads...love that idea.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!