Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, October 28, 2013

ANYTHING GOES THIS MONDAY (TODAY) AT THE OUTLAWZ

ANYTHING GOES
(as long as your project has a sentiment on the front)
is the challenge today at The Outlawz!

Here is my 'for fun' card to entice you to join us:


My card features a digistamp from Bugaboo Stamps called Brat Sitter - curly hair girl that I coloured using alcohol makers and a white gel pen :

To make up my card I fussy cut the image and pasted onto a pink textured CS diecut, which in turn was pasted onto white then pink CS mats.

I sewed on some sequins and added flat back pearls to give a little interesting corner treatment:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS PAINT, INSPIRED BY ANYTHING GOES : http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-anything-goes.html






3 comments:

  1. Love the card. Your die cut background is wonderful. The sequins and pearls are perfect. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the die cuts and flat back pearls. And, the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint challenge. Julie, CIP DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the sequins, and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!